Bitcoin’s mining issue edged down 0.5% within the two weeks by Sunday after hitting an all-time excessive within the earlier adjustment, based on information from BTC.com. The issue modifications roughly each two weeks, and is a measure of how a lot computing energy is used for mining bitcoin blocks to be rewarded with Bitcoins.
- The mining issue studying got here in at 39.16 trillion at block peak 776,160 in Sunday’s biweekly adjustment, following a 4.68% rise within the earlier adjustment on Jan. 29.
- The newest Bitcoin mining issue studying was 46.7% increased than that on Feb. 4 of final 12 months, when the issue studying was at 26.69 trillion.
- Bitcoin’s hashrate, a measure of computational energy utilized by miners, was at round 315.9 exahashes per second on Sunday, barely up from 311 exahashes on Jan. 29, BTC.com information confirmed.
- Bitcoin’s worth slid 0.3% during the last 24 hours to commerce at US$21,744 at 10:40 a.m. in Hong Kong, for a decline of 5.34% over the previous seven days, based on information from CoinMarketCap. The most important coin by market capitalization rose 9.2% over the previous month.
- The profitability charge of Bitcoin mining stood at US$0.0729 per terahash per second up to now 24 hours, down from US$0.184 from a 12 months in the past, information from BitInfoCharts confirmed.
Leave a Reply