Bitcoin miner reserves are at their lowest stage since February 2010, displaying miners offloading their holdings, in response to information from IntoTheBlock.
See associated article: Bitcoin mining problem drops 2% after reaching all-time excessive in final adjustment
- There have been 1,908,672 BTC in miners’ reserves on Friday, down from 2,030,434 BTC on the finish of final yr.
- Bitcoin miner reserve is an indicator of the quantity of Bitcoin held in miners’ swimming pools and wallets.
- Bitcoin mining problem, which measures how laborious a miner has to work to confirm transactions, dropped 2.14% final Wednesday, after reaching an all-time excessive within the earlier adjustment on Sept. 14, in response to information from BTC.com.
- Bitcoin hashrate, the extent of computing energy used for mining, was at round 263.7 million terahashes per second on Friday, up from 209.51 million at the start of this yr, information from IntoTheBlock confirmed.
- Bitcoin was buying and selling at US$19,225, up 0.41% up to now 24 hours at 7:00 p.m. in Hong Kong, in response to information from CoinMarketCap.
See associated article: Bitdeer leads US$250 mln fund to amass belongings from distressed miners: report